Friday, November 8, 2013

Taihu International Bicycle Activity

On November 2, Wuxi kicked off a weeklong International Bike Race for professional cyclists --- and also a show (perhaps parade is a better word) for the not so professional cyclists.  Wuxi asked local companies and organizations to participate in the event, so Parker sponsored a team and was well represented with about 50 employees from our multiple Wuxi plants!  While the real race was 80+ kilometers that day, we rode 15 fierce kilometers (about 9 miles)!  At times I definitely felt like I was in a parade - my picture was taken multiple times - but it was a lot of fun and I am glad I did it!

The AUG China Team!
 
Me and my Host Manager, Adrian
 

 
The Parker Team - Ready to Ride!!!





Look, Jason - "cheerleaders"!



No comments:

Post a Comment