Thursday, July 25, 2013

Am I the only one that sees mosquitoes?

I find myself asking this question quite often here in China ...

Mosquitoes seem to be EVERYWHERE!  Or at least everywhere I am ... and I honestly think I am the only one to notice (well, me and Ryan)!
They are in the locker room/showers at our fitness center
They are in conference rooms at work
They are in taxis
They are in our apartment

And did I mention mosquitoes LOVE me?!  I swear, they are drawn to me!  My mom always said it was because I was so sweet, but you know, I can be pretty fiesty - especially when it comes to mosquitoes!

Let me introduce to you the best invention since sliced bread!  This "tool" has really helped enhance my fiestiness and I LOVE it!  All I have to do is spot the mosquito, turn on the racket, press the button, swing and ZAP!  It's dead!  I have never received so much satisfaction killing a pesty little mosquito! 

1 comment: